Know-how and expertise for demanding projects
Special handling system SHS 420 for large subsea modules for Åsgard subsea compression project of Statoil.
Clients: AXTech and Technip Norway
- Manufacturing and assembly of mechanical structures and equipment including winches, running tools and docking heads.
- Mechanical installations on client’s site in Denmark and Norway on the vessel North Sea Giant
- Material Steel S355-S690 and Duplex Stainless Steel LDX 2101
- See the video (vimeo):
Discovery Channel - Mighty Ships Season 9 - North Sea Giant
- See the video (youtube):
420t SHS and 70t MHS at North Sea Giant
Structural steel components for MOSS CS-50 MKII semisubmersible platforms
Clients: Vyborg Shipyard and Sevmash Shipyard
- Vertical and horizontal bracing tubulars, K-bracings and transition sections
- Heads and cones for mud tanks
- Materials NVE36, NVF42, PCE36 and PCF42 and thicknesses 30-60 mm
- Tubulars with diameter 1500 – 4500 mm and delivered in sections up 70t in weight and 30m in length
OFFSHORE STRUCTURAL AND OUTFITTING COMPONENTS
Structural steel components for offshore jacket projects in Norway.
- Sling laydown and other platforms
- Ladders and walkways
- Bellmouth cones
- Sea fastenings
- Sleeves and pile catchers for Pile clusters