Quality and HSE
High quality, safely
Every workday can be completed without injuries at work. Our employees are trained to perform their tasks safely. Good, safe practices protect not only the employees themselves but also other people affected by our work against injuries. Supervisors have the responsibility to ensure that the conditions are right to carry out the work safely. Compliance is regularly controlled by means of HSE (Health, Safety, Environment) audits.
We are constantly developing the quality and responsiveness in order to ensure that the products and services ordered by our customers are delivered to the right place and at the right time. One of the core values is to provide our customers with flawless, high-quality products and services in compliance with the principles of environmental protection and sustainable development.
The high quality of our production process is guaranteed by the experienced professionals of our associated companies, as well as quality management certificates and standards covering welding, quality control, environmental and occupational health and safety management systems:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- ISO 3834 Welding Quality Assurance
- OHSAS 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- PED 97/23EC, module G: standard in compliance with the Pressure Equipment Directive
- EN 1090-1:2009+A1:2011 Annex ZA, Fabricated structural steelwork